Messenger applications are breaking all the barriers to communications. Every day the technology world gives us something new, more convenient and quick for making our conversations easier. There are few messenger apps which can’t be replaced by any other. Among the trendsetters messengers, Kik name is prominent. Kik is the community of millions of users. Especially, USA teenagers love to use this app, they prefer it over Facebook and WhatsApp Messengers. Approximately more than 40% of American teenagers prefer Kik over others. Kik is available for iPhone and Android supported devices only. Kik for Mac or Windows is not available. Kik on windows was removed silently from Windows store and reason was not justified by any of the authorities. On the other hand, Kik for Mac was never made from begining.
Short Introduction about Kik:
Kik is the delicacy for those people who love to make new friends. Other than searching people on Kik by username, users have an option of finding nearby friends. This app automatically picks people from saved contacts on a smartphone. It has been enough time now since people are demanding Kik for PC, Windows, and Mac. Still, we haven’t seen any update regarding Kik for Mac or PC version. Anyhow it is quite possible to get Kik for Macbook in an indirect manner. Recently we have told our viewers how to download Kik for Windows PC, now we are going to discuss the procedure to download Kik for Mac.
Kik Profile making:
Making a profile on Kik is so easy. Even a beginner can easily sign-up for Kik. Still, if someone is facing difficulty while making an account on Kik. We are mentioning detail steps in easy wordings for them. These steps are written according to Kik for Android and iOS. However, steps to sign-up on Kik for Mac and Windows are the same.
- After opening the Kik app, enter email and password.
- Go to your mail and do Confirmation through email.
- After confirmation, go back to Kik app. Enter Username and profile picture.
- Grant permissions, for example, Access to contacts on your smartphone (optional). Kik asks for media Storage access, it’s upto you allow it or cancel it.
- Kik is absolutely free to download and use from all aspects, not a single function is paid.
- Video calls in highest quality are the beauty of Kik. Users will literally feel closer to the person at another end. Solo and group video calls both are allowed.
- Enjoy the one on one conversation or do texting in groups for free.
- Kik has a vast collection of custom made emojis, stickers, animojis, and other accessories, these things enrich your conversations.
- Media sharing is also easy through Kik. No matter how much high quality of the image is? Kik can easily transfer it without downgrading the quality. Although there are few limitations on video resolution and file size. Video exceeding the limit either it will be downgraded or it will be transferred in partitions.
- Kik works on both WiFi and Mobile data. It consumes very less MBs over video calling.
- Easy to find nearby friends.
- Make your account private option is also here. Only limited persons can see your account.
How to Download and Install Kik for Mac:
There are many Android emulators which can help you use Kik on Mac. But the emulator which is favorite for Mac is Nox App Player. After BlueStacks, Nox is the best Android emulator in this era. BlueStacks works fine on Windows but on Mac, Nox App player is more stable and fast. Download Nox App Player on Mac from the official site Bignox.com. First learn how to setup Nox on Mac, later we will guide you on how to download Kik on Mac.
Step 1) Download Nox App Player from the site or click on the Download Nox App Player button above.
Step 2) After downloading run the raw file “Setup.exe” allow software to make changes in your device. Installation of Nox App Player will take some time.
Step 3) Open the Nox App Player, select Language. Connect Nox with WiFi so you can proceed further.
Step 4) Once the formalities get completed. An Android alike screen will appear on Mac.
Step 5) Go to the Google Play shortcut or app.
Step 6) Enter your Google ID and password (Only required while using the first time).
Step 7) Search for the Kik and install it on Mac by clicking on the install button.